Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas gift from Linux...

HI guys did you hear the most happening news of this week ...NO!!!!?????
OK lemme tell you
1.Fedora 10 released
2.SuSE 11.1 also released

So if you are a Linux fan then you must be jumping because this holiday you have got a lot of adventurous work to do...
If you are a windows fan you may give this distros a try believe me they are worth it.If you dont know how to install them,here are simple but detailed guides:
1 How to install fedora
2. How to install SuSE 11.1

Guys I think I have miss something aaaaaaand that is............. wanna guess????OK no more secrets Linux Mint 6 is ALSO released
Take a look at this lesser known distro here.
If you want to give it a try go here

I am going to try this distros in fact I installed SuSE 11.1 and currently installing Fedora 10 in my 250 GB hard disk and will soon try mint 6.Till then keep posting your comments and doubts about linux here.

No comments: